2023 - 14 Day English Odyssey
Explore every corner of England's bustling cities and breathtaking scenery
See the England of your dreams on this sweeping tour, discovering castles and cathedrals, scholarly Oxford and Cambridge, Bath’s Georgian splendor, the Lake District, and so much more.
• York Minster
• Windsor Castle
• Blenheim Palace
• Roman Baths
• Punting on the River Cam
• Canterbury Cathedral
• Cruise on Windermere
• Lakes Distillery
• MGallery Castle Hotel
• DoubleTree by Hilton Bath
• Avisford Park Hotel
• Chilston Park Hotel
• Hilton London Kensington
• Hilton Cambridge City Centre
• Malmaison York
• Briery Wood Country House Hotel
• Malmaison Liverpool
• Courtyard by Marriott Oxford City Centre
- Bucket List
- Family Vacations
- Romance and Honeymoons
CIE Tours is your travel expert to Ireland, Britain, Iceland and Italy. Their excellent reputation for delivering unparalleled vacations is based on the warmest of welcomes from knowledgeable local guides, unique itineraries and authentic experiences. And only CIE Tours offers the “All-In Inclusive Advantage” – every experience and many meals are included in one up-front price, so your tour guide focuses on maximizing your enjoyment, and you won’t pay for hidden extras along the way.
Five reasons why travelers love CIE Tours:
1. Expertise. CIE Tours leverages 90+ years of experience and long-standing supplier partnerships to create distinctive and memorable travel experiences for guests.
2. Breadth and depth. With more than 60 guided and independent vacation itineraries in Ireland, Scotland, England and Wales, Iceland and Italy to choose from - plus unlimited options to customize – our portfolio features the places you most want to visit and the travel style that makes your vacation uniquely yours.
3. Authenticity. They will immerse you in local culture where you’ll meet the people and explore the places you’ve dreamed about visiting. With CIE Tours, you’ll check off all the sights on your “must-see” list, hear the history and legends from our guides, and visit the hidden gems that only the locals know.
4. Deep, local knowledge. CIE Tours’ expert local guides and drivers love sharing their personal knowledge of each destination. They make the trip especially memorable and enlightening for guests, with backstories and insights that simply can’t be gleaned from a book.
5. All-In Inclusive Advantage. Every attraction on a CIE Tours itinerary is included in your up-front price, so your tour director is focused on showing you the destination and ensuring that your vacation is everything you’d imagined it would be.
|1||Arrival | Windsor Castle|
|2||Blenheim Palace | Cotswolds | Bath|
|3||Stonehenge | Salisbury|
|4||Winchester | Portsmouth|
|5||Birling Gap | Royal Tunbridge Wells | Sissinghurst|
|6||Leeds Castle | Canterbury Cathedral|
|7||Kensington Palace | Afternoon Tea | London Exploring|
|8||Cambridge American Cemetery | Punting|
|9||Lincoln | York|
|10||Vintage Train Ride | Whitby | York Minster|
|11||Yorkshire Drive | Lakes Distillery|
|12||Cruise on Lake Windermere | Liverpool|
|13||Stratford-upon-Avon | Anne Hathaway’s Cottage | Oxford|
|14||Tour Ends In Oxford|