Vietnam Family Holiday Comfort
With its friendly locals, delicious food and incredible scenery, Vietnam is the ideal place for a family adventure. Stroll the winding streets of Hanoi’s Old Quarter, laugh yourself silly at the water puppet theatre at Hoan Kiem and see ancient temples and pagodas alongside modern houses from a cyclo. Barter with stallholders at a floating market, explore the Forbidden Purple City and eat all the pho you can handle. With 13 days to adventure from the towering limestone karsts of Halong Bay to the frenetic markets of Ho Chi Minh City, you and your gang will get all the highlights of vivacious Vietnam in one neat package.
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Hanoi - Temple of Literature
- Hanoi - Water puppet show
- Hanoi - Ho Chi Minh Complex: Ho Chi Minh, Stilt House and Museum
- Hanoi - Museum of Ethnology
- Hanoi - Koto Restaurant lunch
- Halong Bay - Overnight Boat Cruise
- Hue - Imperial City Full Day Tour
- Hue - Royal tomb of Emperor Tu Duc
- Hue - Perfume River cruise
- Hue - Lavin House Craft Experience
- Hoi An - Orientation walk
- Hoi An - Old Town walking tour
- Ho Chi Minh City - Orientation Walk
- Mekong Delta - Boat Cruise and Homestay
- Mekong Delta - Local market visit
- A cyclo tour of Hanoi is an excellent introduction to bustling inner-city Vietnam, and the novelty of travelling on these three-wheeled wonders is a thrill for all ages.
- There’s a perfect balance of included activities and free time, which is ideal in atmospheric destinations like Hoi An. Tailored threads, cooking class or beach day? Your choice.
- Halong Bay is more than an amazing and unique natural wonder – it's a proper escape from the world around you. Sleep under the stars on a comfortable cruise boat and enjoy a sumptuous lunch and dinner on board.
- By dining at KOTO in Hanoi, you and your family will not only feast on delicious northern specialties, you'll be supporting a cause that helps support disadvantaged youth with careers in hospitality.
- Gain a real insight into village living with a special homestay in the Mekong Delta. You’ll access the homestay by water, and will be learning about daily life and laughing with the locals in no time.
- Family Vacations
Our leaders are born and raised in-count ...