Kakadu, Katherine & Litchfield Family Adventure
Gather the family and journey into the Northern Territory's rugged Top End on this short but sweet four-day adventure. The kids will love spending time with the Traditional Owners of Wulna Country to learn about their culture, chasing waterfalls in the Litchfield National Park and seeing traditional rock art in Ubirr. Climb high to look down on the Nardab Floodplain, cool off in the refreshing swimming holes of World Heritage-listed Kakadu National Park and discover the towering rock walls of Katherine Gorge. From fascinating wildlife to legendary landscapes, this family holiday will be hard to top!
- Pudakul Cultural Experience
- Litchfield National Park - Highlights, including Florence Falls, Wangi Falls & Buley Rockholes
- Kakadu National Park - Ubirr Rock Art Cultural Walk
- Kakadu National Park - Burrungkuy (Nourlangie) rock art site
- Nitmiluk National Park - Leliyn (Edith Falls) Upper Circuit Walk & Swim
- Kakadu National Park - Warradjan Cultural Centre
- Katherine - Hot Springs
- As a family, learn about the ancient culture and traditions of the Aboriginal people of the Northern Coast Wetland region in an engaging and educational experience.
- Discover waterfalls, swim in plunge pools and marvel at 2 metre high magnetic termite mounds in the ever-surprising Litchfield National Park.
- The kids will love discovering the wonders of Kakadu National Park and spotting ancient rock art dating back thousands of years.
- Enjoy the flexibility of a private vehicle, the local knowledge of a passionate leader and the magic of camping under the great southern sky in comfortable permanent tents.
- With almost all meals included on this family adventure, you can spend more time admiring the incredible landscapes and less time worrying about cooking!
- Adventure and Active
- Family Vacations
As a responsible business, we've always been committed to being there for our travelers and the communities we visit. So, you can trust that when you travel with us, we won't just be there for your first adventure, we'll be there every step of your journey.
|Darwin / Litchfield National Park / Mary River
|Kakadu National Park
|Kakadu National Park / Nitmiluk National Park / Katherine
|Nitmiluk National Park / Katherine / Darwin